Monday, November 25, 2013

Paracord Fishing Lanyards

  One thing this year with my kids was try to learn something new.  One thing was to learn the art of parcord or 550 cord lanyard making.  For anyone out there there is a plethora of online tutorials that we found for free on youtube or just plain Google searches that with step by step show you how to do anything.   This was something my kids and I found easy to pick up on and since we started my boys have started selling some of there work to help them raise money to fund there hobbies.  And yes I help them with it as well.  I have found it somewhat quite relaxing to do.   When we sit together as a family to learn a new pattern and i have there undivided attention, I know that is quality time well spent with the kids.  One lanyard that I was able to taylor to my fishing, I added a whistle, pill bottle for a fishing license and some clippers for cutting fishing line.  The neck lanyards we have started making I feel are customizable to each persons style of fishing.  Hope you like what we have been doing and I hope to see you on the water.  

3 comments:

  1. If you're still selling these I'm interested - golfnpreacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just saw your comment. i will send you an email

      Delete
  2. Lanyards are such brilliant stuff for kids, adults, and for anyone. They're very useful and flexible indeed. And, as I could see here, you can literally use them in anything! There are many types of lanyards though, that you want to prefer. Check out more here :). But, no matter what type and how it looks, as long as you're comfortable with it and you find it a very big help to you then, anything goes. Good luck with the future catch! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have liked my blog post and if you do feel free to leave me a comment and like my Facebook page for Team Nomad Fishing.